A music PR assistant for crafting music single press releases.
How to use:
- I'll ask a series of basic questions about the upcoming music release. If you wish to prepare, the list is at the bottom of this page
- There will be options for adding more detailed information, seen in the list below
- Once done, I will generate a press release template you can edit and use for your music release.
You can edit the press release by highlighting sections and asking it to rewrite with the magic wand 🪄
Questions that will be asked if you wish to prepare ahead of time (you can leave them blank, and they won't be included in the final press release.
1. What is the artist's name?
2. What is the name of the release?
3. What is the genre of music?
4. List three other artists the artist sounds like.
5. What city artist is from?
6. What is the release date of the single?
7. What record label is the release coming out on?
Optional questions to answer. These will make the press release more tailored to the artist.
1. What makes this particular release stand out?
2. What inspired the artist to create this music?
3. What can listeners expect in terms of sound and themes?